Tuesday, March 22, 2011

West Coast

We're taking a west coast trip at the end of May, beginning of June and I'd love to have some suggestions for stop overs. We might stop over in Las Vegas and from there we plan to hit San Francisco and then will drive up the Oregon coast. So, if you're from any of these areas and there's something worth seeing, please let me know.


I've seen the Hoover damn and we spent a day at Alcatraz, but other than that we haven't seen much of Oregon, other than driving through it. (yes, I'm aware that OR has nothing to do with the
Damn or the prison)

4 comments:

  1. Stop in and visit the spy museum. Oh, that's the next trip when you are in DC! I'll take you and Devil out to dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That's also in June, but towards the end...I should have more details soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Newport Oregon there is Agate Beach where you can find semi precious shiney rocks in the surf. There is some small surf side shops that have outstanding clam chowder

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we're going to travel the 101 so that'll be on the way. I'm adding that to my list of places to check out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete