Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bubba Blog

This topic was addressed during my Tuesday night members show and it was decided that I would definitely write about this. Before I start let me just say that it was discussed in detail and all I needed was 1 vote but did I only have one person agree with  me or were there more? Hmmm, think on that for awhile...

For over four years now I've hosted a members show on Tuesday night, 8P EST. and for at least three years Bubba (Cowboy Bubba) has had that day off. Without question, without fail and without excuses. OFF. Tuesday nights are mine. They are and that's all there is to it. Well, this past Tuesday he worked and thought it should be okay and it's not! So, what did we do? ... Scratch that. What did I do? I talked about him to everyone else who is aware that Tuesday's are mine. Those who don't miss for trivial bullshit, like work, were there to listen and I have to say we did accomplish somethings. Maybe that'll teach HIM to miss, again! Pffft! (no pffft'ng! back, dude).

Incidentally, I did something that I normally don't do during my members shows. It just kind of happened without any plan for it. Sometimes things just work out like that and it's just meant to be...so to speak. Anyway, if you're wondering, I did an hour long anal show and it was off the charts! If you miss one night, you might be missing more than you know, I'm just saying.

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!!! I struck a nerve! Whew! Bubba is on fire!

    PS I'm having a piece of that brisket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and one last thing...like I said, it just happened. You make it sound as though I had planned it all because you were absent... that isn't so, Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it was all "accidental".... You and Kristine must have gotten together and planned the whole thing. I know how you two are.... thick as thieves.... just remember. I'll be watching you and holding my bottle of lube....hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That is hilarious! And truly, Bubba, it wasn't planned at all! And if Angel didn't wanna do it, well ya know she definitely wouldn't have. I do think, though, you might wanna rethink missing next week - or for that matter, any week in the near future! Just a suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah! And thick as thieves? Like I had anything to do with it??? It isn't MY members show so pfft (and definitely no pfft'ing back, dude!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMFAO!!! Kristine, you make me laugh! I'm not sure why you're getting blamed except maybe "guilty by association". I don't know but I do know that he's just mad that he missed it! It's not anyone's fault, apparently, it just couldn't be avoided. Something about this weekend but it's hogwash so I stopped listening. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristine, I'm so sorry I drug you into this. I know now that it was all Angel's plan to torture me for missing her show. I beg of you to forgive me in my stupidity.

    Oh, Angel.... I went out and bought a super size bottle of KY for Saturday.... hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristine, you really should forgive him, he knows not what he does. lol.

    Bubba, you're all talk! Where was that super sized bottle of KY on Saturday? I even bent over for you...hmmm. All talk or what? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't want all the ladies to pass out when they saw how well I was giving it to you....vbeg

    ReplyDelete