Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 Resolutions

I've been lax on blogging this year and it's been over two weeks since I've given you all a real blog post. TWO WEEKS! So, since I told you how much fun it is to make up resolutions I figured I should at list make a fucking list! Here's what I have:

1. Not enough time in the day. This is obviously a problem because I never have time to do everything that I have to do. So, I'm going to figure out how to expand the day as you know it. I mean, 24 hours, really? Who can get everything done in that amount of time? The answer is no one!

2. Daylight Savings Time. Stupid! I'm going to write whoever it is that is in charge of this. First, I need to find out who that is and if it is just one person or an entire section of gov't. Personally, I think they have better things to do than to keep us on fucking Daylight Savings. I mean, really. I understand why the farmers/ranchers needed it, once upon a time but are we still in that time? NO! The answer is no!

3. Gardening is going to become a reality. You knew that was going to be on the list and I probably don't need to explain myself but then what fun would that be? I really want a garden! I try each year and each year my plants die. I think I've realized the error of my ways. So, here it is. My garden is on the north side of the house. Stupid, I know, but how did I know that it would effect my plants as much as it has. I want bright, bold blooming plants and the only thing that will grow in the shade are boring fucking green bushy plants. This year, I'm going to give in and plant those fuckers and expect an awesome garden. Here's the better plan though. I'm going to have containers all over the deck and the other side of the house that are going to have the plants I really want. That is going to be a success. I no longer plan to kill plants. Wish me luck!

4. Remember that I have a thigh master. lol. That in itself, explains this one.

5. I'm going to blog about everything! Just kidding. But I'm going to try to find more time to blog, which means I'm going to have to definitely master my #1 resolution.

6. I need to convince Devil that I don't have enough socks or panties and I need more. I'm not a shopper so if I were to tell him that I need more shoes or clothes, he wouldn't even blink. BUT socks and panties, well, he'd go to my closet and pull out my drawers of panties and baskets of socks. What can I say to that? "Um, well, um, I really need new ones though. Those are so yesterday, dude!" ... any suggestions? This really should be my number 1 resolution and it's going to be, by far, the toughest one to complete.

I think that should keep me busy for the year, what do you think? I'd love to read your resolutions, if you have  any?

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! you still remember how to get to your Blog..... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! It's amazing, I know, but this is just proof that I really do have the memory of a fat ass elephant.

    ReplyDelete