Friday, January 28, 2011

You Choose!

As I was looking through sets of pictures I realized that I always choose which set goes up on Friday. So, I've selected a few photos for you to look at and decide. Here's how this is going to work. I'm going to give you a very brief description about each of the three sets of pictures. What you're not going to know is, which description goes with which picture. It's kind of tricky, huh? You have to choose the picture, not the description. I know, it's not fair, but it amuses me, especially when you read the description for one, in particular. Before you vote, remember it's not always obvious...

Descriptions:
1. It's not about FEET at all, but you'll wish it were...
2. I don't get naked but it's a great tease...
3. I slip a finger in both holes to give you some DP action, something I say I don't do, EVER...

Beach
Bed at the In-Laws
Springtime

19 comments:

  1. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say:
    1) bed at the in-laws
    2) springtime
    3) beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one would you like to see next week? You should vote now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't resist seeing you all wet so my vote is the beach....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, baby, you rock! I can't wait to see what everyone else chooses..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your smile. Bed at the In-Laws gets my vote. YES, even over the other picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAIT, I changed my mind! I VOTE for the picture of you washing the Mustang! Holy Cow that is a great picture. It's now my phone background. Whoo Hooo, you can wash me anytime Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are glorious in the bed scene. But then you are glorious most everywhere. Anyway - that's my vote. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shroom votes for the Bed at the in-laws...

    Don. You make me laugh. I thought for sure the foot one would grab your attention..and the mustang set is already on my site and that was not an option for this contest! (LOL)

    Jgray. Thanks, baby. You're such a sweetheart! The bed is winning...uh-oh, Bubba...

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a hard one, but i am with Bubba.. Beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I definitely want to see the springtime one soon. I love your feet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cindi- thanks for your input, I appreciate that!

    Mr.C- unless more people vote for feet between now and Friday afternoon, it looks like that one will post later on down the road. Thanks for your input though, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kristine- Bed at the in-laws

    You guys rock! Thanks for participating, you all! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote for the bed at the in-laws.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote for bed at the in-laws. Sounds very sneaky lol. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Outlaw- thanks!

    Niceperson- it was VERY sneaky, indeed! Thanks for your vote, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Final Votes- 11
    Beach- 3
    Bed at In-Laws- 6
    Springtime- 2

    ReplyDelete