Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Hard Workout



This winter has been incredibly busy for me and it seems that there just aren’t enough hours in the day. As spring/summer approaches, I realize I need to get back into the routine of a daily workout. So, I’ve been working hard at it, if you can believe it, and I don’t know about you but it releases endorphins that make me extremely horny afterwards. I’m sweaty, breathing hard and all I can think about is your hard cock in my mouth, my pussy and then finally my ass. OMG! Anal sex after a hard ass workout is fucking hot! I want you to bend me over the workout machine and take me for all I’m worth. Drive it home, baby! I want you to blow your load inside because I want to feel my gaping hole dripping with your jizz when I’m in the shower and when I’m sitting at my desk later today. I need it so please give it to me and don’t make me beg. I’m not in a begging mood today ... CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Your workout pictures gave me a Workout, Boing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the visual of giving you a good workout! mmm, boing, indeed!

    ReplyDelete