Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Reason to Party

We just had our second annual Birthday celebration for Bubba and Hedo. They're both members of my site and after meeting them several times at events and for dinner, we've gotten to know them pretty well. Last year I learned that they share the same birthday, January 22nd, and we thought that was a damn good reason to party. Wouldn't you agree? So, last year we had around 20 people show up and it was such a huge hit and everyone has talked about it, over the past year, that we're making it an annual event.

Last night we had over 30 people come out for this big celebration and it was, by far, the best party that we've thrown to date. This one even beats our 10th Anniversary party that we threw in September.

The party started at 630p and the last couple left around 3a and that was only because everyone staying at our house was going to bed. I'd say this was a huge success. I'll post pictures over the next couple of days but I wanted to thank the two birthday boys for allowing us to celebrate their birthday's with them.

WOOT!

3 comments:

  1. It was my pleasure celebrating with you and all that attended. It was the best Birthday I have ever had. You've made it hard to top next year....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's what we said about last year, too...next year is sure to be off the hook!

    That was the best party we've ever thrown at our place...it was awesome! Thanks, again, for letting us celebrate your birthday with you and giving us a reason to throw such a huge party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wished I could've made it. Oh well, there's always next year.

    ReplyDelete