Monday, January 24, 2011

A Drunken Bet

We went out to dinner last night with a couple of my members and one of Devil's friends met up with us and he talked me into doing shots with him. I'll admit, it didn't take much prodding on his part, but he's an alcoholic and I should know to never say yes to him when there's liquor involved. We met him at Applebee's where he and I did two shots of red wine & vodka and I sucked down a margarita. From there we went down town to P.F Chang's and we had sake with our meal. Since we had to drop him off at his car, which was in the Applebee's parking lot, I thought I should share a night cap with him before being driven home. Well, that turned out to be three more shots and a bet. He said that since I don't drink often and weigh less than 100 pounds that I was going to suffer tomorrow and I begged to differ. He was wrong and he doesn't do well with being wrong. Just ask him. lol. The bet was that if I were to wake up with a hangover I have to go down town and party with him one night, without Devil, and my mission is to get him hooked up with a random woman before the night is over. If he loses the bet, he has to buy me and Devil dinner and drinks this Wednesday when he comes out to the house....

So, what do you think happened? Did I wake up with a hangover or is he buying me dinner and drinks this coming Wednesday?

There's something you should know, before you make your decision, I weigh more than 100 pounds and we were drinking red wine shots along with a couple other drinks I had over the evening's timeline.

4 comments:

  1. Can I go along with you when you try to hook him up. I could use your help too....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd be wrong then. I woke up feeling just fine and HE owes me dinner! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete