Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Updates on my Website


Magic Mirror (Messy BJ VIDEO with Facial)
I’m getting ready to go out with the girlfriends tonight and all I can think about is sucking some dick. It’s always on my mind, to be honest with you, and this night was no exception. I knew my girlfriend would be picking me up soon but I started daydreaming about giving head and well, the rest is history. I had jizz all over my face when I should have been ready and waiting for my friend to pick me up for a girl’s night out. Oh well, this was much more satisfying. CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL HD VIDEO AND MESSY FACIAL!

Wicked in White
Here we are another year down and another one to start. With the New Year in front of us, I’d love to start fresh. I think we should have a cleansing ceremony, if you will, to clean up the battle wounds and to have a good start to the year. I want tonight to be all about us and no one else. Just you and I exploring our bodies and finding that spot that makes us both quiver. I want you to look in my eyes as you thrust in and feel your breath escape you as you grind until you’re all in. Just lie on top of me, kissing, holding my hands and slowly grinding up against me, feeling my pussy take hold of your dick. I want it to last. I want it slow and steady. I want to work up a sweat, with you, as we take our time and remember what was so special about me and you. Do you remember? Come join me and I’ll remind you. CLICK HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment