Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pictures from the Party

I posted a few days ago about the 2nd Annual Birthday party but I didn't have any pictures until tonight.

Devil thought I should be in lingerie all night but it was incredibly cold. So, I delivered the cake in lingerie, over my clothes. lol.

This celebration was for Cowboy Bubba and another long time member, Hedo and I suggested they both feed each other cake for the camera. They said no....but I insisted. LOL.


And finally, the fire dance that has become "famous" if you know Bubba. 




3 comments:

  1. LMAO Angel that is way funny. Was it your birthday? Or Bubbas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you'd think it was mine, huh? It was Bubba's and Hedo's day....but they did insist I dance in lingerie, so I really wasn't trying to steal their "thunder"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed it. Hun, you can dance around in a lingerie anytime you want.

    ReplyDelete