Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mission Impossible Squirrel

This is amazing! I don't normally post videos or forward emails but this is too entertaining not to share...



This takes place in deepest East Texas near Lovelady.
The owner of the yard added each piece of the Rube Goldberg contraption slowly so that when the squirrel learned one section and got the nuts, they added another section. 
Finally, it ended with what you see on the video! It took place over two-weeks to get to this point. 
Darn, those East Texas squirrels are something else.


3 comments:

  1. I like watching the squirrels. I have one with a blonde tail living in my yard. My neighbor shoots them on sight. I hate rabitts. Dont mind squirrels tho. Rabitts just destroy my fruit trees every winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, they're very entertaining and I love watching squirrels. Tyson has a squirrel who now has brought friends. I think there's about 5, maybe more, and they start talking to Tyson early in the morning. Although, they try to steal his food, I think he has fun chasing them from tree to tree. I'd never have the patience to train a squirrel though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know you can create short urls with LinkShrink and make $$$$$$ from every visitor to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete