Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Cums

When you look at a picture, does it give you just one fantasy or do you continue to go back to that same one for all of your desires? Maybe you’re in a kinky mood today and the picture of me dropping my robe invites you into my lair for you to enjoy me but you sit in the corner and stroke it, quietly watching me. Tomorrow you’re wanting more contact and that same picture puts you right behind me as you brush my hair to the side, kissing my neck and running your hands down my arms. On Monday, it’s been a stressful day and you need to take me from behind, relieving all of your frustrations. A picture really is worth a thousand cums. Which picture will be the one that you choose? CLICK HERE!
Take advantage of the Mardi Gras Site Special. My site is ONLY $7.99 for 30 days and it's only good through this weekend. Don't miss out because you're too busy or preoccupied with the pictures that can be found on the "public" side. (Don't be that guy. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment