Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blog Changes

Hey you guys! I hope this finds you doing well and enjoying your week. I've made some changes to my blog and thought a post would be appreciated.

You can now receive an email each time I create a new post. All you have to do is type your email into the "gidgit" that says "Follow By Email". You'll find it on the right side of the blog underneath "About Me". Easy as pie.

I've been asked to make it easier to contact me so now, directly under the "gidgit", you'll find a list of options to choose from. It's pretty self explanatory but if you feel the need please ask questions.

You can now search my blog by typing in key words, which is obvious if you've used a search engine on other sites. Anyway, you'll find another "gidgit" thingy under my TWEETS, also on the right side of the blog.

This next change I'm especially excited about because now the right side is almost even with the left column. I've added a list of popular posts, meaning those who got the most activity. Again, that's pretty explanatory... for most. lol.

Take a look around, make comments and suggestions if you'd like and I'll think about reading them. lol. (I kid, I kid)

No comments:

Post a Comment