Saturday, March 5, 2011

Put in Your Request

I'm going out of town, towards the end of April, and will spend two days doing videos and photo shoots. I plan on doing a lot of vids, this time, because I've had a ton of requests for them, here lately. I also plan on doing different things that are geared more towards some fetishes...but, I want you to put in your request now. Tell me what it is that you want to see on my site. It might be more of what's already there or maybe it's something that I don't have much of. 


I look forward to reading your input, baby. 

5 comments:

  1. Angel:

    Just be your delightful fun and sexy self and we will all continue to love you.

    John Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's about time for another cooking video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOHHHH!!!! I have a great idea... You and another girl, dressed like elves and talking in funny voices, fight over a sex toy... Wait!!!! I've seen that one already.....lol

    Love Ya, Hun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pictures of your rear, bending over, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thanks for the input and please, keep the ideas coming. I won't be doing another photo shoot for a month or so, but I'm starting to make my list now...and, I agree, it's time for another cooking video :) Maybe more than one...hmm, what will the recipe be this time?

    Bubba, I don't even know what to do with you. lol.

    ReplyDelete