Friday, April 22, 2011

Thank You, Baby!



I have a member, who has been “mine”, for a few years now, and he has great taste in lingerie. When I saw him in January he surprised me with a bag from Victoria’s Secret and this was one of the items in his gift bag. The panties fit my phat ass perfectly and the nighty cups my boobs just right. I felt so incredibly sexy in this negligee that I also used the glass toy that he gave me last year. This glass toy does wonders for the g-spot. OMG. You have no idea! Usually it makes me squirt a mess but I was renting a house, with Deauxma, and this was her bed. Although, everyone on Twitter said to “go for it and make it a water bed”, I was able to find my inner will power. Amazing, right? As a matter of fact, it was a miracle because I cannot keep from squirting once I rub the spot. I still managed to get off and it was a great orgasm. CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment