Monday, April 25, 2011

Star Wars

I'm not much of a sci-fi lover but Star Wars amused me enough to keep me entertained. I'm curious to know which character was your favorite. I have two favorites and I'll go first..


Yoda- because he's an old man and he talks backwards! What's not to love? Funny, he is. 




Jar Jar Binks- because he's cute as a button, feisty and fucking funny as hell! "Mesa, mesa, me Jar Jar Binks!" and..."how ruuuuuudddda!"






Now it's your turn and please tell me why he or she is your favorite character..



2 comments:

  1. My favorite character would have to be Princess Leia. Not only is she a bad ass she rocks the slave girl costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I know exactly why you like Princess Leia...I saw an interview with her a couple weeks ago...sadly, I did not recognize her :(

    ReplyDelete