Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring BBQ

The weather is finally warming up for us, in Texas, and it’s getting to be that time of year when we’re cleaning off our decks, firing up the grill and having people over for an afternoon BBQ. I’m not the usual Grill Master but today I’ve decided to change things up a bit and flip some burgers, burn some dogs and hopefully not catch fire to any buns. I’m making such an exception that I’m even willing to touch raw meat which grosses me the fuck out! YUCK! So, don’t disappoint me after all I’ve sacrificed by touching cold, raw meat for you…I’d love for you to join me on the deck and maybe we could get to know each other a bit better. *wink* CLICK HERE!

4 comments:

  1. I absofuckinlutely love this picture set. Not only do we get to see you handling our meat. We also get to see that cute lil butt of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so sweet to me! No wonder you're someone's 'Teddy Bear'! I'm glad you enjoyed this set; I thought, if anyone, you would be the one to enjoy watching me touch meat. lol. *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mini skirt is freaking hot! I love that look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete