Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lifestyle Party

We went to a Lifestyle Party on Sunday, at Ken and Mary's house. If you've ever been to our Annual January Birthday Party, then you've met them.


Mary at our last January Party (She's so PRETTY!)
They're an awesome couple and good people. They hosted an afternoon craw fish party and it was a blast. We had a chance to visit with some old friends and get to know some new ones; there was a good group of people who showed up. In fact, I demonstrated the art of showing cleavage if you have small boobs and I used someone's husband for the teaching show, since he has man boobs and was proud of them. LOL. He's a good guy who let's us pick on him as much and as often as we like. And, we do as much as possible. It was a great way to spend our Sunday and we definitely look forward to the next one. I say that because there will definitely be another one because Ken has already made mention of an annual party, in fact, he thinks they should host two per year but Mary quickly said- "what? No. One is just fine." That made me laugh because they sound just like me and Devil. He feels we should host two birthday parties each year, even though the birthday's we celebrate are in January. He's whacked, I tell you! 
Ken and Mary, thank you for an awesome party and we look forward to the next. 

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome for the party. We had a blast having it and can't wait for the next one. We need to get some e-mails and phone numbers for some couples we have met before and wanted to invite, but didn't have their contact info. Mary said she wondered what the neighbors thought with all of those attractive women showing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I wondered what your neighbors were thinking too. Hell, I was getting out of our Expedition with my ass hanging out and then strutted across the street in heels. I also saw your neighbor on the left out and about and thought he might have heard all of the laughing...

    Let me know who you have in mind and I'll email them for you, getting you in touch with them.

    Thanks again for a wonderful time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete