Thursday, April 21, 2011

Small Town Festival

It's been a few days since I last posted and for that, I am sorry. It seems that I'm always on the go from the time my feet hit the ground in the morning. 
This past weekend we went to an annual festival and the weather couldn't have been better, with the exception of the wind and the fire that came considerably close to our home. This is an event that has been going on since I was about 10 years old and, although, we still have the B-B-Q cook offs, the washer pitching contests and the carnival rides, the event has grown. There are vendors, food and crafts a like, that travel from all over central Texas to set up a booth for this weekend. Since I had what I like to call "free" money from the poker party tips, I actually enjoyed walking the booths this year. I have added a spinning thingy of sorts for our deck, a set of two rustic, yet very chick, candle vases for our deck, an apron for Devil and a few pairs of earrings. I made out like a bandit! 
Today, I'm renting a house deeper into the hill country and we're doing photo shoots and videos, so look for pictures on twitter and in this blog so you can see what I'm doing in real time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment