Friday, October 1, 2010

What to Pack?

I usually wait until the day before to pack for our trips because I'm too busy doing everything else to get our house closed up for a week at a time. This time, however, all of the chores are done, with the exception of hay and food for the cats and dogs. So, I've decided to start packing now to hopefully relieve some of the stress that next week is sure to bring. Since we're going to be gone for a month I need to pack more than usual which is disappointing because I like to pack as light as possible. Although, I have it down to a science now. My question to you is this: What should I pack for photo shoots? I'm asking because I really would like your input and if you don't let me know, then how am I suppose to keep you happy? So, chop, chop. Send me an email angel@lonestarangel.net or reply to this blog. I have a loft in our barn that has nothing but lingerie, nylons and everything else you can imagine. I even have some costumes...not that I'm big on costumes, but I might pack 1 if that's your fetish. 


I hope to have my photo shoot clothes packed by the end of the weekend so please send me a note now...thanks!


Have a fantastic weekend, baby. 

4 comments:

  1. Devil's camera and a smile....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO!!! You responded. You fucking rock, baby! You made me laugh with your suggestion, too.

    That's light packing for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! What kind of costumes do you have in mind???

    ReplyDelete