Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Member Show

I hope this finds you doing well and having an excellent week. I, unfortunately, have very bad news, or at least, I think it's bad news. In fact, it's terrible news! Devil is making me drive him and his friend to another city so they can watch Charlie Sheen jerk off in public. Although, I tried to weasel my way out of it, the safe thing to do is for me to be their driver. I'm sorry to cancel because so many of you have given me your Tuesday nights and you let me abuse you. lol. Plus, I had an awesome show planned...something different...so, next week it is. 
Please direct any and all complaints to Devil. Let me know if you need his contact information. lol. 
Have a wonderful evening and please know that I'll be thinking about you guys tonight, from Applebee's. I refuse to pay good money to see such a douche bag babble on and on about himself. I know enough people like that and they talk to me for free. lol.  

3 comments:

  1. If it's any consolation hun, I would've had to leave your show early if you had it tonight because I have a meeting. You know I hate to miss your shows. By the way, if Charlie ever came to my city I wouldn't pay a cent to see him either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT winning! Charlie Sheen? REALLY? Devil, you have WAY too much free time! Hope ya'll stay safe, we got tornadoes around here again.
    Cliff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outlaw, it's not a consolation, but I guess it worked out for you since you'd have had to leave early anyway. Hope you're doing well. xoxo

    Cliff, LOL!!! It's something he wanted to do, so I can't take that away from him...he says it'll be "EPIC", especially after he dies...whatever that means. lol. I hope you're safe and have a cellar if the tornadoes hit..you guys are getting hit hard right now. xoxo

    ReplyDelete