Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ladies ONLY Room

My husband took me out to dinner a few weeks ago, although, it’s something we do from time to time, this was more like a date. So, I was dressed to kill and I was feeling pretty bold as I strutted thru the restaurant to the bathroom, followed by hubby who thought he was going into a separate lavatory. But, when I opened the door and realized it was a cute little bathroom for one lady (at a time is what I’m sure they intended) I pulled him in before he could object. I left my panties at home, which was news to hubby and boy did that excite him. I tried to entice him to let me have my way with him right there in the Ladies ONLY bathroom, but he was nervous about the bitch knocking on the door. We had to shoot the pictures in a hurry but it was a blast. We weren’t asked to leave but I think we were the talk of the entire establishment that night. I should have been prepared to pass out my business card to all the husbands but that just might have sent the women over the edge. If you’re wondering, I have gone back to that restaurant and they remembered me as soon as I walked thru the door. CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment