Thursday, October 14, 2010

Uncertain Times & New Plans

I hesitate to write this but I realize that some of you may be planning on meeting me in Tampa on the 23rd, which is the weekend after next. If you've been following my blog, you already know that I was involved in a wreck that totaled my car. We had planned on being in Tampa already but had to return home to decide our next course of action. Unfortunately, we're uncertain as to what our timeline will be. I hope to make it to Tampa by next Friday but we're still trying to get things taken care of on the home front. Without a vehicle, it's made it impossible to know for sure, as of yet. Our plan is to put a new engine in our F150 (which was going to be our winter project) and if it's completed by next Wednesday, we can make the meet and greet. I'll know more this weekend and will definitely keep you all updated on what the plan is. If I'm not able to make it, I hope that you'll still attend the bar meet. Kristine Cumz has put a lot of work into choosing a great atmosphere for a crowd like ours and she's also made it possible to have a good line up of web-ladies in attendance. I'd hate for you to miss out on an awesome party, regardless of whether or not I'm there. Now, I'm not arrogant in thinking that you'd only go to meet me, I just feel that it's unfair of me to continue to tell you that I'll be there when there's a small chance I won't be. I'd feel like a major asshole if I was a no-show and I hate when that happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment