Monday, October 4, 2010

Leaving for NOLA soon..

I've already packed one suitcase that contains all of my clothes that I plan on using while I do cam shows and for future photo shoots. However, that's as far as I've gotten and we leave in two days. I  thought that I'd spend tonight on other things, such as, laundry, packing normal/every day clothes and cleaning the kitchen. However, I'm sitting here stressing the fuck out because I'm feeling overwhelmed. I hope that once I post this to my blog I'll be able to clear my head and listen to the encouragement of a good friend. She said this: "pack and get ready for your trip until 11p and then relax for an hour before going to bed." I think she's on the right track, don't you? Plus, I think if I just do what I can tonight and forget about only having 2 more days, I'll actually be productive between now and 11p. Right? That's pretty logical, I think. Tomorrow is a new day and I'll probably be stressing out, again, but we'll see. I plan to let you know how tonight goes and then go from there. So, if anyone reads this, stay tuned.....

2 comments:

  1. OK!! I'm on pins and needles waiting to see how it all turns out!! I will hit you up Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You're so sweet! Okay, so I didn't get that much accomplished last night because I had too much laundry to do...but I did pick up and make a list....today, I've already done 3 loads of laundry and I've started making piles. That's progress, right??

    ReplyDelete