Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who Dat!

I love New Orleans!!! We’ve been many times now and plan on making it a regular stop over point for our east coast trips. The people there are amazingly friendly and FUN. OMG! They are fun! We tend to hang on Bourbon Street in the evenings because, well, we just can’t stay away from the 24/7 party. Who Dat! This time we stayed away from the Quarter and really enjoyed it. It gave us a chance to experience the Magazine area for breakfast and lunch. I definitely made time to visit the D-Day Museum, again. One night I even managed to meet up with Alexandra de Marco, which was a nice bonus to the trip. Unfortunately, I had a couple friends with me who wanted to be back on Bourbon Street. So, needless to say, our visit was cut short. I hope to have a much longer and more personable visit with her next time and there will be a next time.

 

We didn’t only hang out on Bourbon Street. We had dinner at “Mother’s” which has a lot of history and we had drinks down on the Riverwalk, right on the water. 


PS- I couldn't find MY Silver Man, but I did find an impostor...

No comments:

Post a Comment