Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Surprise!!

So, you know that I do a one hour show for all of my members, right? It's on Tuesday's at 8P EST, each week, and I'm always solo. It's what I do! Well, this week Kristine Cumz joined me for an awesome hour. I wanted to shock "my guys" because they've really been good to me over the years. Very loyal and supportive and they have a secret crush on her anyway. A perfect reward, if you ask me. Okay, I have to tell you, CowboyBubba does not hide his crush from her or anyone. In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd say he has even shouted it off his front porch a time or two. lol. Yeah, yeah, get on with it...Back to the surprise. She walked in with a very delicious bra that showed off her curviliciousness that drives everyone crazy. During the hour we teased, that goes without saying, but then she let me squirt all over her face several times! Yes, you heard me, several times, all over her face!!! YUMMY! At the very end, I gave her an awesome orgasm too, to say "thank you". Needless to say, it was fun and I'd have to say the best member show that I've hosted since I've switched networks well over a year ago. 

If you've been on the fence about joining my site, you should just go ahead and take the leap. You never know what I'll be doing on the site but especially during the show. Granted, this was a rare surprise but just imagine, had you joined the site to gain access then you'd have had front row seats to a very sexy, fun hour. Need I tell you that we played the entire hour and even went into overtime? Well, we did! So, join now and make the next scheduled show...

Here are some quick links for you, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment