Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Update: Leaving for NOLA soon...

G'afternoon!!! I told you that I'd give an update on my progress of last night. I ended up picking up the house and making a list of things to do between now and Thursday morning. With the clothes still in piles in the laundry room there wasn't much for me to do in terms of "packing". So, I was in bed by 1030 and reading until about 11 when I found myself dozing into a whiplash. Boy, did that startle me or what. lol. So, I woke up feeling pretty good today and I've already gotten a lot of the laundry washed and folded. That's major progress, I think, or at least that's what I keep telling myself so that I don't start stressing the fuck out again.

Alright, I'm off for now...I hope that you're having a wonderful day with beautiful weather and as long as you're not in the Philly area, you should be...I worked that out for you, btw. 

Okay, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment