Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nelson is MAD

Oh dear! We're getting ready to leave for New Orleans in the morning and Nelson is hiding from me. It might be my fault. I was finishing up packing and making a list when he was climbing on the window screen. Although, it irritated me that he was being impatient I was in the middle of making my list, as I've mentioned. It wasn't a long wait though and the fucker was gone when I opened the door. I've been outside calling for him, I've gone to the pump house (which always makes him turn up) and I've done the "here kitty, kitty, kitty" and NOTHING! The fucker is hiding from me because he's a stubborn jackass sometimes!

I do hope that he turns up soon because I really want him to sleep inside tonight since we're leaving in the morning...it was nice to have him and Tyson share our bed last night, maybe we can do that tonight, if the fucking fuck comes out of hiding.

Okay, I need to work on my weekly update and then I'm off to bed.

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment