Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Florida Meet & Greet

This past weekend I attended a meet and greet that Kristine Cumz organized and she had a great turnout. I've been to at least ten bar meets and I have to say that this one, by far, was the best yet. She had a great lineup of Web Ladies, along with gentlemen who joined us for the night. There were ladies of all sizes, personalities and niches who showed up. It made the event a definite success.


I have to say, my boob fetish was in overdrive and I was in heaven! OMG! Boobs, I love them! 


If you made it out, thank you for giving us your Saturday night. Without you, it wouldn't have been a party. THANK YOU!


For those of you who wanted to join us, but chose not to, please come out to the next meet and greet. You don't have to be outgoing to have fun and enjoy our company. In fact, there were a couple who mingled but for the most part hung back and observed, if you will. So, if you're shy, come out. If you're crazy and outgoing, come out. You never know what's going to happen and it's sure to be a damn fantastic time! 


Here are a few pictures to tease you with...





No comments:

Post a Comment