Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shoes!

I have developed a fetish for shoes. It's true. I don't really know how or even when it happened, but I think I might have been sleeping when it struck. lol. The problem is, I hate shopping and more than that, I hate spending money, unless it's on plants. I know, there's no sense in that seeing as though my plants die. Anyway, back to shoes. So, as I was saying, I hate shopping. I'm lucky because Devil will sometimes find a site with a huge sale on shoes and he'll surprise me with several pairs. I'm lucky, I know! Anyway, I have three favorite pairs that I wear out all the time. I favor them all, equally. I do not discriminate. All other pairs I keep for photo shoots and whatnot. While we were in Tampa, in November, two pairs broke while out. Strange because I've never broken a pair of shoes but all of a sudden two different pairs broke. I was distraught, to say the least. Those were 2, out of 3 pairs that are my favorite. I'm down to 1 pair now...that broke Friday night. Un-fucking-believable! Can someone please tell me why my mother fucking shoes are breaking all of a sudden? I am not hard on my shoes. I take care of them and always put them up when I'm not wearing them. Give me an answer, for the love of god, it makes no sense. So, now I have no favorites. I'm going to have to go barefoot or wear tennis shoes when I go out, in a dress. lol. 

6 comments:

  1. YES! btw, sorry about your broken shoes, but YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to going barefoot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone every day.

    Follow our trades NOW and profit up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is how my pal Wesley Virgin's story starts with this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the exact same secrets tons of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

    You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this conversation has even occurred INSIDE your very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around seven years ago, while driving an unregistered, trash bucket of a car without a license and $3 on his debit card.

    "I'm so fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those conversations, ain't it so?

    Your own success story is waiting to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

    ReplyDelete