Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tuesday Member Cam Shows

If you're a member of my site, you already know that I host a 1 hour cam show on Tuesday's. If you're not, well let me tell you all about it. 


Each Tuesday at 8P EST I turn my camera on for an hour of fun chat and a good time. All members have access thru my website (www.lonestarangel.net) and it's easy to find. You simply click on the banner similar to the one below and you'll go directly into my cam room. I have many regulars that have been with me for a few years, but each week there's a newbie, or two, in the crowd. Please, don't be intimidated. We love for new personalities to join the group and before long, you'll be considered a regular too. 


I hardly ever cancel my members cam show but if I do, there's always a good reason. In fact, I'll have to cancel one in October because we'll be arriving into Tampa that afternoon and there's probably not a good chance I'll be settled in time for the show. 


Please join and come to the Tuesday night show. I'd love to get to know you and I look forward to having you become a part of my website. 


ATTENTION: Tuesday, October 12th, will be cancelled but will resume the following week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment