Thursday, September 2, 2010

Labor Day SALE

My site will be on sale for $7.99 through Monday, September 6th at 9PM. I know what you're thinking (yep, I'm a mind reader tonight, but for only tonight), your site is half price for this weekend which means you get half the content, but you're wrong! You get all of my pictures, my videos, my FREE weekly cam shows (which I'll explain in a minute) and, of course my shining personality is included because you're- LUCKY. :)


Okay, so about my FREE weekly cam shows- This takes place EVERY Tuesday at 8PM EST and you receive access as soon as you join my site. It's included in the $7.99 sales price. I play, I talk (that's a given), I laugh and yes, sometimes I poke fun, but it's all in good fun, I promise! This hour gives me the chance to really get to know "my guys" and to have some fun while I'm doing it. Come on, join and please do show up for the Tuesday night date. It's our night! Wait, it's my night! You should go ahead and clear your schedule right now and set your alarm, you don't want to be late!


Alright, I'm done talking, for now. Have an awesome weekend!


XOXO,


Angel


P.S. Holy fuck me! I almost forgot to mention that I squirt a lot throughout the entire hour! I basically give myself a squirting bath, if you can believe that! So, you really need to show up now so that I can prove to you that I am no faker! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment