Monday, September 20, 2010

P.S.: Porch Squirt w/ messy video

I was on a short road trip a few weeks ago and I rented a house, in a quiet but close-knit community. I was so fucking horny and I knew that I needed a good release but for that to happen, I would need to squirt. The only place in the house that I could make a huge mess was on the screened in porch. The problem was there were no sound barriers and the neighbors were just a sidewalk away; probably less than 20 feet, to be honest. So, I had to keep it quiet and hope that they didn’t hear the gushing that might sound like a busted water pipe for about 30 seconds. I managed to get some good video footage with this update, along with great pictures that shows me squirting all over the chair and onto the patio. You’ll have to watch to video to see if I was able to keep from screaming in orgasmic pleasure. CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL SET AND HD VIDEO IN MY CLUB!

No comments:

Post a Comment