Friday, August 13, 2010

Reflections of a Squirter (w/ FREE Video)


I’ve been a squirter for over a year now and the more I squirt, the more I have to give. It’s an amazing feeling that comes from deep within my pussy. I can find that spot with my fingers, toys, vibes and of course, dick. It’s an intense sensation when I do squirt and I can always feel it building up but there’s just something about squirting all over you and your cock that gives me the most satisfaction. However, since I’m alone and horny I’m going to use my favorite glass toy that always makes me squirt fast and hard. Sometimes I have a big desire to watch myself masturbate because I can see my pussy swell up and throb right as I orgasm. Today I’ve decided to squirt up against the mirror while filming it so that I can really see the creamy squirt that my pussy produces when I cum. Join me today and find out what a messy squirter I really am. CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment