Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another Story about Nelson, the Cat

Each morning I go outside to admire my garden and Nelson always knows as soon as I walk outside. It's not at the same time, so that's not it. The fucker is just waiting for me! So, yesterday morning I tried to sneak outside, as petty as that sounds, it's true. He still managed to know that I was out and about. He came barreling around the corner of the house just "bitching" at me and I tried to run inside (petty, again) but he was in the door before I was. It's our routine, we do this almost each day. He is the spokesman for him and his cat, Pumpkin. She hates humans and hides anytime someone is around. Well, Nelson speaks for her and he won't shut up! He's relentless! I put food out and Pumpkin eats while Nelson sits back gloating that he got my attention again. As frustrating as it is, it's really cute. One last thing, we're not sure if Pumpkin is a he or a she. Last week she was a he, this week we've decided he's a she.

No comments:

Post a Comment