Monday, August 9, 2010

Wild Weekend

It's been awhile since we've seen our closest friends, SxyMommaBird and her hubby. Up until we went on our Florida trip in May we were spending most weekends with them. Since being home we've seen them once in over two months. It just seems that each weekend we've all had too much on our plate. This past weekend, however, they came out to our place. We went out to dinner and then drove into Austin to see a guy play that we haven't seen in years. From there we made our way back home and partied all night long. It was great to see them but I sure paid for it yesterday. I ended up staying in bed, watching the Military channel, while my husband was still snoozing. I dozed off at some point in the afternoon and woke up at 4pm, just to move to the living room to watch TV until late. I was a bum yesterday and today I'm still moving slow but I'm trying to light a fire under my ass. I keep telling myself that the sooner I start, the earlier I can stop. Which is very logical, if you ask me. So, why is it that I've done everything except what I need to be doing today? ... Okay, I'm going to drink an amp and get it together. I hope that whoever reads this blog has a wonderful start to their week. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment