Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Design for Blog

I'm bored with my design of this blog and I would like help. YOUR HELP. So, please, if you're good with page designs and all of that shit, will you please help me? PLEEEEEEEASE? I like simple. Simple makes me happy. I also like bright colors. Bright colors make me happy. Um, I believe that's it. I will try my best to not be picky but please keep in mind that I like simple and bright colors. :) 

...Does anyone even read this? lol

Okay, I'm posting this now so that you can get on the ball and help me. ;) I should thank you now because you are going to make me sooooo happy! (no, I'm not drinking, I promise)

Thank you, in advance, for your time, baby.

2 comments:

  1. If I can get some pics/video of you in black pantyhose I will build you a website

    treehousemedia@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, a trade? Free content for you to help me design a new blog page?

    ReplyDelete