Saturday, February 19, 2011

YOU Name It!

I've had a lot of good response on my blog the last couple months, which I greatly appreciate, specifically my "You Choose" thread. So, that gave me another idea and I need your input for this one to be successful, too. 

I'm posting 2 pictures from a set that was taken over two years ago. As most of you know, my husband is a professional photographer and he had just bought several new backdrops; when that happens, I tend to be the subject matter while he tests lighting and whatnot. Since I normally don't use backdrops for my site I never know what to do when I'm in front of one. So, usually I just pose like this, move like that, do this and that and ask, "Is this stupid?". Please take a look at each picture:



This is going to be a 2-part process. For the next week I'd like to see ideas for a title and for the second week, I'll list all of the titles and you guys will choose one, like a poll, and then the most popular title will be the winner. Make sense?

You don't have to be a member, you just have to post a comment here or email me at angel@lonestarangel.net

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun....
    Here is my pitch... "Backdrop To A Good Cum"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that! Thanks, Bubba...always the first to read. You rock!

    MrDoubleD- "Lights, Camera... Strip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Thanks, Sexy One! They must be hot if you like them because you are the queen of awesome shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about "Gone With the Wind"? The robe looks like it could fly away in the first picture and the backdrop reminds me of the stairway in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ken!!! You're so sweet to comment on my blog. Thank you! I love the title...I'm adding it to my list. I hope you guys have been doing well..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. here is title #2
    A picture is worth a thousand cums!

    ReplyDelete