Friday, February 11, 2011

Wank It, Baby!

A couple years ago I found myself in the beautiful mountains of Arkansas. I can’t believe I haven’t shared these photos with you, until now, but I was missing you and decided to surprise you with pictures. You’re always asking for pictures. PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES! For fucks sake, you want pictures.
Anyway, I was alone, as I’ve already stated, and I had finally figured out how to do the timed setting thingy and since I was horny, I thought it would be great fun to do, just for you. So, surprise! Look what I did while I was thinking about you. It does give me great pleasure to know that you get so incredibly hard looking through my pictures and I have to admit, it keeps me horny and always ready for your dick. While you sift through these pictures find your favorite one and take your cock out and wank it for me ... happy Valentine’s Day, baby. CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment