Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DP & Anal Show

I've been hosting Tuesday member shows for five years now. In those 5 years I've never done anal before. NEVER. I have, however, had a long list of members who have stayed with me, supported me, put up with my rants & my moods, and who have been very faithful to me. Those, whom I claim as "my guys", very rarely miss a Tuesday night. Those who join for a month tend to also fall into the category as mine. So, tonight I decided they really do deserve a nice surprise. I know many of them love my anal pictures and a few, if not all of them, even enjoyed my latest DP set, so they're sure to enjoy a DP and ANAL show that's LIVE. I have to say, I was just as satisfied as they were at the end of the show. I started on my knees, then switched positions to my back before going to my side and giving them a "spoon" view...


I enjoyed it so much that I might be doing anal during my LIVE shows again, very soon. 


To all of my members, thank you! You guys rock and you've become a huge part of my world, but especially my Tuesday nights. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment