Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Plans

I think that we've decided to go to a local Pub, here in the Tampa area, for their Halloween bash & costume contest. I, myself, do not wear costumes. Call me boring. I can't explain it. I've always felt goofy in them but maybe that's because I haven't found the right one or the right fit. Either it's ridiculously stupid or the fabric hangs off of me because it's ONE SIZE FITS ALL. Okay, no it doesn't. Ask any lady, any size and she will tell you it does not in fact fit all of us. So, I think that might be the reason I don't do costumes. Anyway, we're going out with a couple local ladies, Kristine Cumz and Cindi Cammer and I think and hope that they're both dressing up. I know, double standard but I'm allowed. I make the rules here! lol. I love looking at costumes and seeing what everyone comes up with and just because I don't enjoy getting all made up and into a costume doesn't mean I'm not allowed to look..I also hope that whatever they're wearing it goes well with short, short skirts because that's what I want them to be wearing. Maybe I should call them and tell them that...


Possible conversation: 


Me: Hey, um, so I'd like for you to wear a short, short skirt, no panties, with your costume. 
Them: That doesn't go with my costume
Me: So
Them: Soooo, I've already bought everything to make my costume rock!
Me: Well, you should have consulted with me first.
Them: You do realize that tonight is the party, right?
Me: Okay, so, you're going to wear something short, no panties? 
Me: I'm wearing socks, just for you, baby! (that's really going to get them to wear what I want! lol)


Okay, so that conversation is going no where...I guess I'll just wait and see and maybe I'll get lucky! It's possible, you know. 


What are your plans for tonight? Are you going to hand out candy to the little monsters or are you going to hide in the bushes and scare the be-jesus out of them? Maybe you're going to a party? I'd love to hear about it, whatever it is...


Alright, I'm going to go read for a bit and then get ready for tonight...xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment