Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mini Vacation

I had a mini vacation weekend and it was awesome! We met a group of friends at a nudist resort, in the College Station area. It was overcast Saturday so I didn't get any sun, but we hung out at the pool, drinking and meeting new friends. That night we went to the club and danced for awhile before making our way to the outside hot tub. There were eight of us in our group and it made for some great laughs. Sunday we slept in but made our way over to the RV that was our meeting spot. Devil cooked up an awesome breakfast and we sat around visiting until it was time for us to head home. It was over 90 degrees when we left and when we arrived home, three hours later, it was below 60 degrees. This weather is crazy but I'm so glad that the weather gods was looking after me this weekend. Although, it was overcast, it was still nice and warm and we enjoyed 2 days of visiting with old friends and making new ones. In fact, I think we might have them all over this weekend...but, we'll see. 
I really needed the break and now I feel refreshed and ready for the week ahead. 

If you're a member of my site be sure to join me tonight for my members only show. I'm changing things up a bit so there will be more than just squirting...oh, and don't be late!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your vacation. The Tuesdays show was amazing. You did the whole stripper thing like you were a pro. Can't wait for next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what I'll be doing for this next one...I've been trying to change it up so you guys don't get bored with me, but that's harder than it looks. There's a lot that goes into setting up & whatnot..

    ReplyDelete