Monday, May 9, 2011

Are You up for DP? (w/ HD Video)


Sometimes when I’m waiting for you to get home I’m so horny I can hardly stand it which means I’m almost certainly pleasing myself. That doesn’t mean that you’re not going to please me when you arrive, it just means the urge for a good fuck was too much and I had to start without you. Today, I made a video for you to watch so that you can see how horny you make me and hopefully it’ll get you in the mood to fuck me through the evening and into the night. I used a double penetration toy which means I’m in need of a good anal fuck, too. Maybe you can toy my pussy while you pound my tight asshole. Just a naughty thought for you to think about. *wink* CLICK HERE FOR THIS FULL SET AND 10+ MIN. HD VIDEO IN MY CLUB

No comments:

Post a Comment