Friday, May 27, 2011

My World

Hi there. I hope this finds you all doing well and looking forward to an extra long weekend. I've been absent, to say the least, from emails, twitter and, unfortunately, my blog. There's a few things going on in my world that has needed my attention and that has given me less time for other things. I just wanted to let you know that all is well and we're doing great. Thank you all for the emails and direct messages you've sent. June looks to be busy, as well, but for different reasons. We're being pulled in every different direction. For the first half we may or may not be in Vegas and then Seattle. Still, no one knows. That's not giving me much time to get the house closed down for a two week trip, now is it? Then, the last part of the month we'll be in VA, D.C and finally, Philly. It's going to be a great trip, that one, and I'm looking forward to it. I do, however, plan on blogging and emailing as much as possible, and of course, I have a smart phone now and will definitely be Tweeting throughout the days and nights. So, even though you won't see me on cam and you won't be able to lurk and spy on me (lol), you will see me here and there, just as much as you're used to, maybe even more. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope your trips are wonderful and safe. I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday night and as much as possilbe while you're on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Outlaw. I won't be doing cam shows while on the road, but I'll still be on twitter and posting blogs..

    ReplyDelete