Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Sick Kangaroo Fetish


I've been going thru a lot of our old pictures so that I can make a scrapbook of the last thirteen years. I just came across this picture and it just made me smile. I love kangaroos! It's a sick obsession, if you will, but I can't help it. They're so fucking adorable and feisty. What's not to love?

This picture was taken in December of 2006 at the Steve Irwin Zoo. I was very impressed with him and his love of animals. I assumed it would be a zoo committed to tourism and money, but it wasn't. It was 100% committed to the animals. If you ever find yourself in the Brisbane area of Australia, please spend a day at this zoo; you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Sick obsession!!!! nar I don't think you Angel. They are magnificent to see when they are in full flight bounding along.

    My niece was feeding a roo at the Melbourne Zoo many years ago when it decided it wanted more food the she was giving it so the roo bit her finger resulting in five stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbra! I am so sorry, baby. I didn't realize you replied to my post until tonight. I bet your niece isn't too fond of roo's now, is she?

    Thanks for reading my blog and posting a comment. You rock!

    ReplyDelete