Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Week of Resolutions

Here we are, another year behind us and a new year ahead of us. This is when a lot of people start making lists. Lists of resolutions, to do lists, wish lists and a list of hopes. I suppose they're all the same, when it comes down to it. Are you a list maker? I've never, until recent years, made resolutions, but I have to admit, I've had fun making my own lists to start the new year. I can't say that I've crossed everything off my list or even remembered what was on the list after a few weeks, but I continue to find things to add for the new year. It's fun! If you're not a resolution's kind of person, you should start! When you finish, I'd like to ask you to respond to this blog post with your list. I want to see! Pleeeeease. 
My list is going to be good because making resolutions is fun. I can't believe I was so against them until recently. What was I thinking? Pffft! Boy, I guess I wasn't! So, hurry up, I can hardly wait to read your list...
I'll post my list in the next couple of days, after a few of you participate in my thread. This is YOU being a part of my world. Don't you feel lucky? 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angel :) I have some resolutions on my list to this year that I am going to really work on.. One is cam more. I really really should work on this!! ;) and more blogs and fan participation!!! I want to build on some other things too in my life that I am not really ready to say what they are but they are good hehehee.. I can't wait to hear your list :) kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindi! You read my blog! Thanks! I'd love to read some of your resolutions, when you have them ready to share. I will definitely post another thread on the first, with my list...it's going to be fun. To give you a little insight to my list here's one - To somehow convince the people in charge of time to do away with Day light Savings. It's stupid. We don't need it any more, just ask Arizona. The entire state!

    Thanks, again, for reading and posting. *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. My resolutions for this new year are:
    Lose some weight
    Make more money
    Have more fun
    Do more traveling

    Just like Cindi there a few things I'm working on that I can't get into just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like everything on your list...very good outlook for the new year. Good on ya! Thanks for sharing, baby.

    ReplyDelete