Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

My favorite day of the year is Thanksgiving. It’s the one day that everyone stops what they’re doing to enjoy the company of others. It’s the day that most people appreciate their friends and family and will join them over a table full of food. This day has much more meaning than Christmas will ever have, in my opinion. Christmas has become too commercialized and people have too many expectations for gifts and that’s disappointing. But, on the last Thursday of November no one is worried about that. We catch up with loved ones that we’ve lost touch with over the past year and will even take the time to enjoy a nap, before going back for more turkey. I love Thanksgiving!

Here's wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving and I hope that you're spending it with those whom you love the most.

XOXO,
Angel

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Hun. Hope you had a great day and a safe trip to the coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too. I have missed you! Let's try to catch up soon, okay??

    When is your next vacay?

    ReplyDelete