Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Back

I realize I just posted less than an hour ago but while I was talking to Kristine, I remembered that tonight's the night! Okay, she reminded me. I love it when we fall back! I'll be able to wake up at 7a without fighting it and I might possibly even wake up at 630 which would be even better! No, I'm not a morning person nor will I ever be a morning person. I hate mornings! What I hate even more is waking up and realizing my day is almost over. So, I drag my ass out of bed most mornings by 8a but when we fall back I can do it as early as 630 and that really does make me happy. OMG! You have no idea! I will be very productive now that I've gained that hour lost! 
Don't forget...when you wake up at 7a it will actually be 6a so you should just set the clock back before you go to bed, unless you want to be pleasantly surprised tomorrow when you realize it's not 3p, it's actually 2 and you've just earned an extra hour. That would actually be pretty awesome too. At any rate, I'm happy that I'm being given my hour back! Pfffft! on whoever thinks we still need Daylight Savings! lol.

2 comments: