Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our Tampa Neighbors

If you've read my blog over the last month you know that I've been in Florida, renting a house, for the past three weeks. We had a rough start to with our land lady, who incidentally forgot to pay every bill since July, but after the first week the trip has been awesome. Our neighbors, well, they're always drunk, but they're good people. Anyway, when we're not hanging out with Kristine and a few of the other ladies that live in the area, we've been spending an hour or two with our neighbors. In fact, we're probably going to go watch football with them tomorrow at some sports pub on the beach and yell like lunatics at the T.V. 


She's half Cuban, half Italian and beautiful at 50 years of age. I'm not sure what he is, but he's a character, that's for sure. OH! I almost forgot to tell you about Uncle Eddie. OMG! He's 100% Cuban and he will talk over everyone and I keep hearing him say - "Angel, Angel. ANGEL! Hey, oh, Angel I wasn't sure if you were listening." Good lord! The first couple times of seeing Uncle Eddie put me in an irritable state of mind. So much so that I yelled at him once and had to reel myself in so he wouldn't know that I was about to attack him! Holy fuck! But, once I got over the fact that everyone talks at the same time and he always wants me to hear him over everyone else, we're fine and he is growing on me. Good 'ol Uncle Eddie. 


Those are our Tampa neighbors...

No comments:

Post a Comment