Tuesday, May 25, 2010

In Search of the Ultimate GAY...

Good morning!!!! I've been talking of looking for a new hairdresser for awhile now, preferably gay, and so the search begins. Two years ago my stylist of 22 years had a nervous breakdown while cutting my hair. I left there with a mullet and I was devastated, to say the least. That was over two years ago and it took me a year before I had the nerve to go to anyone else, but I did. Her name is Ashley and she's fresh out of school. She's a sweetheart but she doesn't know how to cut my bangs and when she highlights my hair I leave there looking like a blonde instead of a brunette with awesome highlights. I've given her a year of my life and now I have another cowlick which she's never seen before! That should tell her that she's cutting my hair wrong! My dad was a barber so I know a little bit about cutting hair and there's a science to it. Bless her heart, I need to find someone else. So, I'm in search of an awesome Gay guy who knows how to cut and highlight hair. I'm very simple when it comes to my hair- layered look, but with length, and my bangs cut in a wispy angle to the right...how hard could that be? Oh, and the highlights, well, I'd like them to be streaks and not chunks. Is that to much to fucking asking for? So, is there anyone in the Austin area who know's of the ultimate gay to cut my hair???

XOXO,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment