Saturday, August 21, 2010

Etiquette of Bad Neighbors

We live in the country where I was born and raised. It used to be such a peaceful area to live but that seems to be changing faster than I'd like. In fact, I gripe about it on a daily basis, just ask my husband. Within two weeks we had three neighbors move in and now we're surrounded by inconsiderate fucks who refuse to keep their dogs at home. Just yesterday morning I woke up to our big dumpster knocked over and trash all over the driveway. It's not just one neighbor, it's all of them and they each have at least 2 large dogs. So, our babies are kept inside or in their pen and Tyson goes bonkers when there's a trespasser! I'm considering posting a sign at the end of our driveway that reads: POSTED- NO Trespassing and this goes for YOUR dogs too! KEEP OUT!





That's my rant for today. I hope that you're all having a wonderful weekend and I would love to hear from you so please write, when you have time, to angel@lonestarangel.net





XOXO,


Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment